Course structure: 360 hours - 120 hours theory + 240 hours of practice
Key skills and competencies, which can be acquired during the training:
- Effective communication with patients and with their family members
- Collaboration and effective communication with colleagues, with the nursing team
- Helping the patient to perform everyday tasks with the maximum possible preservation of his/her autonomy
- Measuring and monitoring of vital functions
- First aid knowledge
- Moving techniques, applying kinaesthetics approaches
- Applying hospice approach, supporting the patient and his/her family members to prepare for death
Who can benefit?
Anyone who feels a vocation for the profession of caregiver, and who has in the family elderly or sick persons.
Requirement for registration: 8 class.