Our colleagues in the Saint Lucas Centre are working to help the residents preserving their independence in their daily life through supporting their competences individually. The capacity of the institution is 32 beds. The building is located in Odoerheiu Secuiesc, belongs to the Kolping Organisation and is rented by the Caritas Alba Iulia. It was renovated and expanded within a project financed by the European Union.
Aims of the Centre:
- Providing a complex, holistic, human-centered daily care adapted to the individual needs of the residents
- Providing a safe environment for re-establishing the independence in the daily life and helping to live with different diseases
- Providing wholehearted professional help our residents to solve the daily troubles and difficulties while keeping their dignity
- 32 beds in rooms suitable for 2-5 persons. Each room has its own bathroom and designed and equipped based on the special needs of the elderly residents
- Medical care based on the individual needs of the residents – carried out by our well-qualified professional nurses
- Basic care: continuous follow-up the condition of the residents, supporting and developing their movement competence – carried out by medical nurses and caregivers
- Social care: ensuring the mental health and legal protection of our residents – carried out by a social worker
- Full board
The Saint Lucas Centre is free to visit for everyone to gain insight into the life of the institution.
0372 704 671
0732 830 098